LIFE’S A BEACH
LIFE’S A BEACH
SENSIRI ORCA BEACH VILLA
The tasteful interior generates a sense of serenity from the moment that you walk through the door. The sun shines on your face as you soak up the uninterrupted views stretching across the lagoon, towards the distant horizon. The beach villa offers five spacious bedrooms, four with en-suite bathrooms, and a pretty fynbos garden. Put your culinary skills to the test in the fully equipped modern kitchen or celebrate life in true South African style with a Weskus-style braai. After an exhilarating day of fun in the wind, come and unwind in front of a cosy fireplace, or have a glass of bubbly on the roof deck whilst admiring persistent surfers taking their game to the next level.
Living Areas, Kitchen & Weskus Braai
Our Beach Villa is designed and furnished to make you feel at home and comfortable. Two modern kitchens, very spacious open-plan dining and living room, cosy fireplace, separate TV room with full DSTV, indoor braai area with captivating views overlooking the beautiful lagoon will make you feel more than at home.
Create perfect memories with friends or family.
Our beautifully furnished bedrooms are spacious and inviting All master bedrooms have king size beds for extra comfort and luxury. The uninterrupted view of Langebaan Lagoon, visible even from your bed, will instil a sense of tranquillity to ease you into the rhythm of beach life.
Suite 1: Master bedroom with en-suite
Suite 2: Master bedroom with en-suite
Suite 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite
Suites 4 + 5: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and linked twin bedroom
Outside Area and Roof Terrace
A beach holiday is made to soak up the sun and the good life. Fancy a little more privacy? Then enjoy the private garden or rooftop terrace boasting a dining area, sun loungers or built-in seating where one can escape with a good book.
It’s the perfect place to appreciate some of the world’s most memorable sunsets!
Kick off your shoes and relax. Life’s a beach.
Availability and Rates
- Fresh linen, fluffy bath towels, hand soap and beach towels. Please contact us should you require a change of linen during your stay, at a nominal fee
- Kitchens equipped with all the standard kitchen utilities for prep and braai
- 24/7 armed response and a security firm on standby for your peace of mind
- Full DStv
- The garden gets water from a saltwater well. This water IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION! It has a high salt content and is not suitable for any use other than watering the garden
- Cleaning services before and after your stay for your comfort and ease
- Housekeeping during your stay is available for your account
- West Coast National Park Board Fees / tourism levy
- All food, drinks, alcohol and snacks
- Airport transfers
- Any other excursions, extras and breakages
Submission of a booking enquiry does not constitute a confirmed reservation, but is only an availability request.
Online enquiries are usually responded to within 48 hours. In order to create your perfect beach holiday at our villa, we will attempt to comply to all your requests.
Conservancy and park fees, air transfer costs and any other excursions or activities will be for your account.
It is recommended that guests have comprehensive medical and travel insurance cover for the duration of their stay.
Please note for guests travelling with their own transport, there are two outside parking spots in front of the house. Please do not leave any valuables inside your vehicle at any time.
Your Journey to us
Maybe you want to get here as fast as you can, or maybe you love exploring and wish to discover a new destination on your way. Whatever it may be, there are countless travel options to suit your fancy. Make your travel an experience and enjoy the journey.
Travelling by Plane
- Cape Town International Airport
Travelling by Rail
- Rovos Rail www.rovos.com
- Shongololo Express www.shongololo.com
- Blue Train www.bluetrain.co.za
- Shosholoza Meyl www.southafricanrailways.co.za
Travelling by Rental Car
- Avis Car Rental, Tel: +27 (0)22 772 2807
- Europcar Rental, Tel: +27 (0)22 722 1006
- From Cape Town International Airport approximately 1.5 hours, 136 km
- From Velddrif approximately 27 mins, 39 km
- From Jacobs Bay approximately 27 mins, 20 km
- From Paternoster approximately 30 mins, 30 km
FROM Cape Town International Airport
- N2 Cape Town International Airport to Melkbosstrand 40 km
- R27 Melkbosstrand to Langebaan 90 km
Check in / Checkout Times
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 10:00
Check in at Langebaan Beach Accommodation
122 Oostewal Road
Contact Us : 064 654 8546
WEATHER & WHAT TO PACK
Sensiri Orca is self-catered, and you can indulge yourself, although the villa is surrounded by some of the finest restaurants and eateries that you could ever experience – some of them within walking distance! So, take a stroll down the beach on your way to ignite your taste buds!
- Jack’s Cabin – 076 420 4233 or 071 385 5075
Shop 5, 122 Oostewal Rd, Langebaan
- Charlie’s Fish Shop Saldanha – 022 714 0329
69 Main Road, Saldanha
- Woolworths Langebaan at Laguna Mall – 022 707 4140
- Checkers Langebaan at Laguna Mall – 022 707 4160
- Spar Langebaan next to Total filling station – 022 772 2670
- Boesmanland Butchery – 087 077 0555
Seafood and Restaurants
- Sushi Langebaan 076 855 6201
- Die Strandloper 022 772 2490
- Friday Island 022 772 2634
- Kokomo Beach Bar and Restaurant 022 772 1600
- Geelbek inside the West Coast National Park 022 772 2134
- Marc’s Beach Restaurant 081 410 7989
- Pearly’s 022 772 2734
- Curry Bar 022 772 0595
- Ginja Beans 022 772 2221
- Redberry Coffee Shop 082 831 3751
- Wunder Bar 022 772 1114
- The Sand Bar Pub and Kitchen 022 772 2846
- Flags 022 772 1278
Restaurants and eateries in Paternoster:
- Wolfgat (by appointment only)
- Die Gaaitjie Restaurant 022 752 2242
- Voorstrand 022 752 2038
- Noisy Oyster 022 752 2196
- De See Kat 072 343 9793
- Oep ve Koep Bistro 022 752 2105
- Comfortable light clothing and a warm garment for cooler weather
- Toiletries and personal items
- Swimming suits, wetsuits, sunglasses, sun hat and sunscreen
- Running shoes
- Medication and insurance membership card
- Binoculars, camera and video camera, spare memory cards and charging equipment
- The flying of drones over and around the lagoon and West Coast National Park is strictly forbidden
- Wild Card membership card for entering the West Coast National Park
South Africa is truly blessed with some of the best weather in the world. For an accurate forecast during your stay check this link prior to arrival.
South African seasons
Spring: September – November
Summer: December – February
Autumn/Fall: March – May
Winter: June – August
Langebaan is situated in a winter rainfall region.
The best time of year for wind sports are around October – March.
The world famous West Coast flower season is at its peak from August – September annually and within a stones’ throw.
WEST COAST EXPERIENCES
If there is one thing we have all learned somewhere along our lives, then it is how quickly we can fixate on things that doesn’t matter. How many things are passing us by, day by day, that we can never go back to? For some reason the West Coast have the ability to connect us again to this wonderful world we live in. It brings back a long-lost inner connection with nature that we didn’t even noticed was broken….. All you have to do, is give it a chance. When last did you walk barefoot on the sand? When last did you sit still, and only watch? The waves lapping softly on the shore, the sun setting most magnificently across the lagoon. Recharge. Find your inner connection. Or dare yourself a little! The options are unlimited!!
The West Coast Way
The Rhythm of Life
Escape the Usual
For the Love of the Game
Chance for a Life-Rewrite
This adventure takes place in
LANGEBAAN, SOUTH AFRICA
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
SENSIRI ORCA AT A GLANCE